That depends on a lot of different things, like the cost of the house and the mortgage rate you get. But in general, you’ll need to have enough money to pay for your earnest money, down payment and closing costs.
How much money will I have to come up with to buy a house?
More about brad
- How much should I ask for my home?
- What are the best ways to promote my home?
- What can I do to help my house sell faster?
- What are the most valuable upgrades I can make?
- How do I get started with Rilio?
- How do commissions work?
- What’s My Option?
- How much money will I have to come up with to buy a house?
- O.K., so what does “earnest money,” “down payment,” and “closing costs” mean?
- When I find the home I want, how much should I offer?