This is actually one of the best questions you can ask, because it means you’re really considering all the aspects of home ownership. And, there are a lot of them. Of course, you’ll want to figure in fixed monthly expenses like utilities, trash collection, and things like cable or wifi. Then, think about fluctuating costs, like a water bill for that green lawn you’ll have or occasional maintenance costs for when your dog chews through the fence. Of course, you’ll have property and possibly city or county taxes. Good thing about the taxes, is that they’re usually rolled into your mortgage payment. Again, your Rilio Agent can help you figure out what additional costs you might run into.
In addition to the mortgage payment, what other costs do I need to consider?
More about brad
- How much should I ask for my home?
- What are the best ways to promote my home?
- What can I do to help my house sell faster?
- What are the most valuable upgrades I can make?
- How do I get started with Rilio?
- How do commissions work?
- What’s My Option?
- How much money will I have to come up with to buy a house?
- O.K., so what does “earnest money,” “down payment,” and “closing costs” mean?
- When I find the home I want, how much should I offer?